Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New to Blogging!

After 5 months of  traveling Jeremys baseball career I decided that blogging would be a good way for everyone to keep up with where we are and whats going on! I love that technology allows us to share, keep in touch, and bless one another! We are currently in Southern California! We live in a community called Menifee, California that is only 15 minutes from the baseball field in Lake Elsinore! It's located on the map about 1hr northeast of San Diego! At the end of September the season will be over and we will relocate to Glendale, Arizona for the off season months (Oct-March) Boy has it been a great past 6 months being married! We have come so far!!! God is so good! We married on Feb 7, 2009 and JUST FOUND OUT last week that we will be having a baby sometime in March 2010!  I am SO thankful I get to work from home with a company called Arbonne! It will allow me to be the best mom that I can by being home with our baby & not feel like I am not contributing to our future financially! We couldn't be more excited! Be praying for us throughout these next 9 months! I will be posting new things often! So glad to be able to share whats going on in our lives :) Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment