Monday, August 24, 2009

First Doctor vist & finishing up the season!

We had our VERY FIRST doctor visit on the 19th! We got to have an ultrasound done & see the baby! It looked like a little peanut but since then has grown its hands, feet, and developed its eyes! Our due date is March 28, 2010! Our God is so AMAZING! He continues to blow my mind everyday... Jeremy's parents got us a pregnancy journal & it tells you what is developing each day. We have been making a point to read it together each night & each time we do I wonder how people do not believe in God? Especially after having a baby! I know this is only the beginning & God has so many more plans for our journey! 

Jeremy left today for a 7 day trip! I was sad he is going to be gone so long BUT glad to have the house to myself to clean up before we start packing! This means the season is almost over & the off-season will begin! I am anxious to start our time in Arizona! Each day I am learning to become more & more patient with God. His timing is always better than ours! I have been reading the verse from Jeremiah 29... Jeremiah 29:11
 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God has big plans for ALL of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment