Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our time in Arizona***

Wow, I haven't updated my blog in so long I am not even sure where to start :) We are here in Arizona and learning SO much as a couple. God always seems to amaze me. Just when you think you have it "all figured out" he puts you through another test or trial. Adjusting out here has been more difficult for me than I thought (being pregnant and all). We have had to put our trust in God to provide and know he is showing himself to us daily. I miss family ALOT... But we are enjoying this time we have here together alone.... It's nice for us to be "us" without roommates, teammates, etc.

We have had 2 doctor visits since we have been out here! Our Dr.'s name is Dr. Damien Jeremy Bass. We are very pleased with him and expect him to be the one to deliver baby Jace! YES, ITS A BOY!!! We were so excited to find out we are having a little boy! So far Dr. Bass says everything looks normal and healthy! We got to see Jace on an ultrasound and he seems to have his daddy's feet!! lol... Couldn't be more happier about Jace Allen Hefner!

Jeremy has been working out at a facility called Athletes Performance. It's truly been a blessing for him to be able to go there and grow (physically and mentally). A special thank you to Kelli (Jeremy's agent) for setting him up with that opportunity! God is good!! I can't wait to see what this next year holds for his career. I'm such a proud wife!

We have found a wonderful church here to attend! Its called Christ's Church of the Valley. You should go check out their website if you get time... www.ccvonline.com. We have only been a couple of times and have already fallen in love with it. You know how usually one thing in a church stands out? Say the worship? speaker/pastor? church family? sunday school? Usually there is one thing that really ties you to that church... well, we really love ALL of it so far :) I am so thankful that no matter where we are traveling God has provided a church for us to attend where we can grow.

I feel like this post is pretty random but there has been so much change lately going on in our lives! I will try to keep up better!

No comments:

Post a Comment