Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How Great is Our God!!!!


Gosh, there are so many things I need to update on here! I am not very good at keeping up with everything but I am getting better. There are so many things going on in our life right now & I feel the need to share how God is working in our family :)

Jeremy is in San Antonio, TX this year playing at the Double A level in the San Diego Padres organization. He is doing very well & we couldn't be more proud of him!!! He is a shining light for the Lord & is progressing in his career! This season God is showing us how much we truly need to lean on him for everything & without him we are nothing.

While Jeremy is traveling & playing ball Jace & I have been in Oklahoma. God has opened doors for me to work with a ministry called PressOn Fitness. Its my friend Miranda's ministry. She holds bootcamps for women to come & workout. Not only do they workout but they work on different areas of their life. Teaching them to dream again & have confidence in themselves & in Christ! She has her show on KWHB 47 and Cox Ch. 7 and I have had the opportunity to film 6 shows with her so far!! It was definitely challenging for me physically considering Jace is only 9 weeks old!!! However, I was able to give my testimony & show other women that they too can get back into shape after having a baby & that it IS a process! I will start holding my own bootcamps in Claremore & eventually Stillwater, Oklahoma. I hope to start the Claremore Bootcamp in July. Praying for all the details to work out!

Jace & I are spending the month of June with Jeremy in Texas. We can't wait to be with him & have some quality time as a family. We will come back after the All-Star break in July!

We are taking our life one day at a time & remembering that its all about the journey!! Jace is already growing SO fast! We couldn't be more proud parents :-) Having your own baby is such a miracle.

I will try to post more about our upcoming events & ministries! Thank you to everyone who prays for us!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah Grace!

    My name's Matty and I just read your blog post above. I was actually wondering about PressOn Fitness. My wife and I are in the Virginia Beach area and we have talked several times about how there are no Christian-led fitness programs around here. This area is HUGE for activity on the East Coast. How could my wife find out more about PressOn?

    Also, tell Jeremy to look up Derek Gaskill on facebook... Derek & Abbey are on fire Christians who just transferred from our church, and Derek used to play for either the Mets or the White Sox... now he's a trainer and they run a youth ministry... very cool couple with whom you guys might have some common ground.

    Anyway, please let me know about PressOn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I meant Yankees. Mets or Yankees. My bust!

    ReplyDelete